10.10.2014

MY LIFE ON REPEAT.

Long time no see friends! Sorry, it's been a hot minute since I last wrote on the old blog-eroo. Life seems to have gotten away from me. It tends to do that you know. Well, as you can tell, things have changed a bit around here. Big shout out to the lovely Kaylie Marie, the greatest blog designer in the world! {Check out her gorgeous work when you get the chance.}

Any-hoo. I figured the best way to jump back into this would be to do a little post about my favorite things as of late. These five things are the constantly on repeat in my life right now. 

{I am no photographer. No judging, please.}


#1. The Perfect Fall Booties:

Okay, so I got these gems just this week, but I'm pretty sure they will be seen on my feet almost daily in the months to come. They are my first pair of Sam Edelman shoes {that have been LONG awaited}. Sam Edelman is hands down one of my most favorite shoe designers. There is just something about the versatility of his designs that make them a perfect staple item in any girls' wardrobe. 

-

#2. The Perfect Lipgloss:

Ladies, let's be real for a second. We all know it's near impossible to find a gloss that has a long wear life, but isn't too sticky. Well, look no further, Buxom has created the perfect lipgloss. My favorite shade is Mudslide {With a close second being White Russian}. It is a pinky neutral, that has just enough color to add a certain pop to your lips. It's long wearing. Not too sticky. And best of all.... It plumps! Ahhhhh yeah. I wasn't kidding when I said it was perfect. 

-

#3. The Perfect Headphones:

I have been on the search for some good headphones for months now. {Ever since sweet little Mollie did me the favor of chewing through mine. Love her.} I read review after review online of many different types of headphones, but one never stood out to me. Then one day at good ol' Target I stumbled across these lovelies. They were aesthetically pleasing, and seemed to have all the features I was looking for... So I took the chance and bought them on a whim. And boy, they do not disappoint. They have great sound quality. A microphone that also allows you to skip to the next song, pause, or go back {which is a MUST for me when it comes to headphones}. A tangle-free fabric cord. Earth-Friendly {made from certified beech wood and recyclable aluminum}. And best of all, a portion of the proceeds goes to support the 1Love Global Charitable Movement. Win-Win in my opinion. 

-

#4. The Perfect Read: 

Thank you to my dear husband for introducing me to this series. He read all of the books as they were released, and is a huge James Dashner fan. {Fun little FYI, James Dashner lives Sandy, and frequently does book signings around here. How fun!} Chase was so excited to go see the movie when it was released, but said I needed to read the book before we went. So, I read it in about 3 days time, which is a huge deal because I am not a fast reader! 
I am currently on the second book {The Scorch Trials}, and loving this one even more than the first. I recommend this series to anyone looking for a great, quick, entertaining read. 

WARNING: The books are pretty graphic/gory at times. So if you are faint of heart, maybe this isn't the series for you. 
-

#5. The Perfect Jam: 

Thank you Spotify for recommending this little gem of an album to me. They recently did a Spotify Session that is to die for as well. I'll let the music speak for itself. Take it or leave.


Hope you give some of these a try, and maybe they will soon become your favorites as well!

xoxo
Carlie 

No comments:

Post a Comment